Terms and Conditions for Patrons
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE I.D AND TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PRESENTATION UPON ENTRY. ANY MISSING TICKETS OR PROOF OF PURCHASE WILL NEED TO PAID FOR BEFORE ENTRY IS GRANTED. NO I.D, NO ENTRY.
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE MOVED OFF THE PROPERTY BY 12noon on 07/10/18. VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE IF THEY REMAIN ON THE PROPERTY AFTER THIS TIME.
Who you are buying from:
This web site and the web site outsidetribe.com.au (the “Outside Tribe Website”) are owned and operated by Taylor Hobbs (ABN 32 489 004 961) t/as Outside Tribe of Redland Bay, 4165, Queensland, Australia ( ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’). We operate the ticketing services offered via this website as the authorised event organisers and event promoters (‘Presenter’) and any tickets purchased from this website are purchased from Us as the agent of the Presenter. Any dispute you have relating to an event or ticket purchase is between you and the Presenter.
What you are agreeing to:
1. By visiting, using or purchasing any tickets via this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary programs, prices, venues, arrangements and audience capacity.
Conditions of Sale
3. All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST).
4. Online sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is sold, at a time otherwise specified by Presenter or usually 2 hours before doors open for the event.
5. The Presenter reserves the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
6. Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
7. On occasion there may be an error in the advertised price of a ticket made available for sale via the Outside Tribe Website caused by human error or a technical error. Regardless of the reason for the error, the Presenter reserves the right to immediately cancel any ticket sold or offered for sale for the wrong price. If the Presenter cancels a ticket because of an error, we will refund you the amount paid for that ticket and we will endeavour to offer a replacement ticket of same or similar quality at the correct price but we cannot guarantee such a replacement.
8. Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, if You use a “disposable” or “temporary” credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for Your online purchase We are not able to make any refund to you unless
a) you can provide full details of the credit card;
b) the credit card remains valid; and
c) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
Note: your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from “Ticket Solutions Oztix Indooroopilly“.
Refunds and Exchanges
9. We do not replace any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets or exchange or substitute tickets after purchase, except in limited circumstances. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Please treat your tickets like cash, as we cannot replace lost tickets.
10. The Presenter reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you. Your entitlement to a refund in such circumstances is determined by the Presenter. Please contact us directly first in order to determine your eligibility for a refund.
11. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
12. If the Presenter authorises a Refund, We will refund to you the ticket price.
13. Any refund payable can only be made back to the credit card (whether temporary or otherwise) used in the original transaction.
14. The Presenter will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events in the homepage of the Outside Tribe Website, when applicable. It is Your responsibility to check our website for information in relation to any events.
15. Gates open on October 6, 10am.
16. Patrons must leave Outside Tribe Music and Arts Festival (OTMAF) property by midday, October 7.
17. By purchasing tickets to Outside Tribe Music and Arts Festival (OTMAF) you are agreeing to adhere to all Ticketing Conditions and Conditions of Entry.
18. Creation or presentation of fraudulent tickets may result in prosecution.
19. In the event of OTMAF being postponed, tickets are still valid. If patrons can not attend the new date they may or may not be given a refund, at the discretion of event organisers.
20. If OTMAF is cancelled due to a Force Majeure or event out of the organisers control, refunds will only be given at the organisers discretion.
Conditions of Entry
21. Patrons must have a valid ticket to enter OTMAF.
22. Patrons must wear appropriate OTMAF armbands while on festival site.
23. Persons attempting to enter OTMAF without a valid ticket, or without a valid armband will be directed to on-site security.
24. OTMAF is an all-ages event.
25. OTMAF is a BYO festival. Alcohol is not sold on site.
26. BYO beverages in cans only. No glass.
27. OTMAF accepts no responsibility for the misuse and/or inappropriate consumption of alcohol at the festival.
28. OTMAF and land owners accept no responsibility in any event leading to injury or death.
29. Patrons’ consuming alcohol do so that their own risk.
30. Responsible and appropriate consumption of alcohol is the responsibility of the individual person.
31. OTMAF organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person with good reason including, but not limited to being a danger to the public or in an intoxicated state.
32. OTMAF reserve the right to evict patrons in breach of conditions and/or for actions which may cause harm to themselves or others.
33. Intoxicated patrons or those under the influence of illegal substances may be evicted and may face further legal action.
34. OTMAF is patrolled by uniformed police. It is well within police rights to take any measures they see fit to ensure the rights and safety of patrons.
35. Any objects brought onto OTMAF site that may cause harm are restricted. These items include, but are not inclusive; illicit drugs, pyrotechnic equipment, gas bottles, animals, weapons, glass bottles, beanbags.
36. Please BYO within reason, objects brought in that are deemed inappropriate or dangerous will be confiscated.
37. Bags, eskies or any items being brought into OTMAF may be searched and unwelcome items will be confiscated (i.e. glass).
38. Patrons acknowledge a music festival is a potentially dangerous environment and as such enter OTMAF at their own risk.
39. OTMAF takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
40. Driving, parking and camping at OTMAF is at the patrons own risk. Please ensure all measures are taken to promote your safety and the safety of others around you.
41. ‘Moshing’, ‘crowd surfing’, ‘stage invading’ and any other dangerous activities may lead to the eviction of parties involved, OTMAF take no responsibility for injuries caused from these actions.
42. OTMAF and venue owners are not responsible for any injuries, or lost or stolen property, regardless of whether such parties have been negligent.
43. Patrons found in restricted areas may be evicted and/or prosecuted.
44. OTMAF may film and photograph patrons and use footage and pictures for future event promotion.
45. Please familiarise yourself with Emergency Action Plan signage at the festival entry and throughout the venue. In the event of an emergency please follow organisers instructions.
46. In the event of personal injury please take all precautions to ensure best practice is fulfilled. First aid, volunteers and security guards are on site to assist you.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
47. The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, the Presenter may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
48. You should periodically check this page of the Outside Tribe Website to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
What happens if you have an inquiry or complaint?
49. For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale and delivery of tickets please contact us by email at email@example.com.
50. For inquiries or complaints regarding the staff and / or amenities at a venue or event, please contact the venue management.
51. For inquiries or complaints regarding the artist’s performance, sound or lighting or production quality, please contact the Presenter.
53. If you are concerned about using your credit card online please contact us for assistance.
54. If you deny or dispute a charge on your credit card made by us, please contact us immediately. We consider credit card fraud to be a serious offence and we aim to prosecute each case to the fullest extent possible.
Copyright and Trademark
55. The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to Outside Tribe and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited.
Disclaimer and Liability
56. You accept that the Internet is not always a reliable and that system outages may occur.
57. Save to the extent set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) (including the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law) or otherwise permitted by law, We will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not We know of the possibility of such damage.
Choice of Law
58. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia but legal proceedings may be commenced in any Australian State or Territory.
Australian Consumer Law
59.. Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.