Terms and Condition for Patrons
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE I.D AND TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PRESENTATION UPON ENTRY. ANY MISSING TICKETS OR PROOF OF PURCHASE WILL NEED TO PAID FOR BEFORE ENTRY IS GRANTED. NO I.D, NO ENTRY.
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE MOVED OFF THE PROPERTY BY 12noon on 08/10/17. VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE IF THEY REMAIN ON THE PROPERTY AFTER THIS TIME.
- Gates open on October 7, 10am.
- Patrons must leave Outside Tribe Music and Arts Festival (OTMAF) property by midday, October 8.
- By purchasing tickets to Outside Tribe Music and Arts Festival (OTMAF) you are agreeing to adhere to all Ticketing Conditions and Conditions of Entry.
- The Ticketing Conditions and Conditions of Entry are subject to change at the discretion of event organisers. Patrons will adhere to these alterations.
- OTMAF retains the right to change the date, performers, and venue without notice.
- OTMAF retains the right not to sell tickets to any person(s) within reason.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be refunded.
- Creation or presentation of fraudulent tickets may result in prosecution.
- In the event of OTMAF being postponed, tickets are still valid. If patrons can not attend the new date they may or may not be given a refund, at the discretion of event organisers.
- If OTMAF is cancelled due to a Force Majeure or event out of the organisers control, refunds will only be given at the organisers discretion.
Conditions of Entry:
- Patrons must have a valid ticket to enter OTMAF.
- Patrons must wear appropriate OTMAF armbands while on festival site.
- Persons attempting to enter OTMAF without a valid ticket, or without a valid armband will be directed to on-site security.
- OTMAF is an all-ages event.
- OTMAF is a BYO festival. Alcohol is not sold on site.
- BYO beverages in cans only. No glass.
- OTMAF accepts no responsibility for the misuse and/or inappropriate consumption of alcohol at the festival.
- OTMAF and land owners accept no responsibility in any event leading to injury or death.
- Patrons’ consuming alcohol do so that their own risk.
- Responsible and appropriate consumption of alcohol is the responsibility of the individual person.
- OTMAF organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person with good reason including, but not limited to being a danger to the public or in an intoxicated state.
- OTMAF reserve the right to evict patrons in breach of conditions and/or for actions which may cause harm to themselves or others.
- Intoxicated patrons or those under the influence of illegal substances may be evicted and may face further legal action.
- OTMAF is patrolled by uniformed police. It is well within police rights to take any measures they see fit to ensure the rights and safety of patrons.
- Any objects brought onto OTMAF site that may cause harm are restricted. These items include, but are not inclusive; illicit drugs, pyrotechnic equipment, gas bottles, animals, weapons, glass bottles, beanbags.
- Please BYO within reason, objects brought in that are deemed inappropriate or dangerous will be confiscated.
- Bags, eskies or any items being brought into OTMAF may be searched and unwelcome items will be confiscated (i.e. glass).
- Patrons acknowledge a music festival is a potentially dangerous environment and as such enter OTMAF at their own risk.
- OTMAF takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Driving, parking and camping at OTMAF is at the patrons own risk. Please ensure all measures are taken to promote your safety and the safety of others around you.
- ‘Moshing’, ‘crowd surfing’, ‘stage invading’ and any other dangerous activities may lead to the eviction of parties involved, OTMAF take no responsibility for injuries caused from these actions.
- OTMAF and venue owners are not responsible for any injuries, or lost or stolen property, regardless of whether such parties have been negligent.
- Patrons found in restricted areas may be evicted and/or prosecuted.
- OTMAF may film and photograph patrons and use footage and pictures for future event promotion.
- Please familiarise yourself with Emergency Action Plan signage at the festival entry and throughout the venue. In the event of an emergency please follow organisers instructions.
- In the event of personal injury please take all precautions to ensure best practice is fulfilled. First aid, volunteers and security guards are on site to assist you.